Muscular pains and cramps are common for those who hit gym or who are sports person. Apart from them, a wrong body posture, sleeping style or accidents can also make you suffer from muscle pain or cramp. Muscular pain can happen to any muscle in the body and may be caused by unusual use of muscles, misuse of muscles or tension (poor posture) and work out.
Treatments for muscle aches and pains
· There are many different treatments available to help ease muscular aches, including painkillers, muscle pain relief gel, anti-inflammatory medicines and heat rubs.
· One can also take assistance of gentle exercise, massage and medicines that can also help to restore mobility in the case of muscle soreness and stiffness.
· Simple pain relievers can be used to reduce pain.
What steps should be taken to cure muscle ache?
· Rest — You should avoid doing exercise for next 48 to 72 hours.
· Ice — You should apply ice or a cold pack for 10 to 20 minutes after every 2 to 3 hours.
· Compression — You can use a firm elastic pressure bandage to relief and limit the swelling.
· Relief gel — External application of gel is always better than in taking pain killers.
to know more visit here to read